LISI DEVELOPMENT ENTERS UKRAINIAN MARKET

such as the company’s first large-scale project Lisi Green town. It covers a 20 ha land plot and comprises residential apartments; duplexes; townhouses and private houses – villas, parks, swimming pools, and gym. Children and entertainment zones, open and closed parking. Project is distinguished by its innovative concept - 80/20, which implies using only 20% of the territory for the residential part, and the rest 80% for creating recreational zones and additional infrastructure. Architectural project of the Green Town is created by local and international, well-known architects. Kokhta-Mitarbi Resort is a second huge project by Lisi Development on Mountain resort in Borjomi municipality. The project comprises famous Georgian brand ROOMS hotel and residential apartments (500 unit) entertainment zones, cafes, bars, restaurants, swimming pool and many more. Project is distinguished due to the following factors, first four-season relaxation opportunity, second Kokhta Gora and Mitarbi’s unique green landscape, third Ski-in and ski-out concept - integration of ski tracks and the building; fourth Master Plan, made by international well known French companies GEODE" and "COMPAGNIE DES ALPES, which have worked on the development plans of the French Alpes worldwide and fifth quality of international standards in construction. The new 100-room hotel complex and apartments will be operated and will receive the first guests from this year. This year, the company launched its third project at the Black Sea coast - Resort Buknari. The project will be of a mixed type and will unite hotels, residential apartments, restaurants, cafes and various entertainment zones. This will be the only resort of international standard at the Black Sea coast with Marina. General Plan and architectural project belong to the world-famous architectural bureau WATG - The Company with 70 years of experience in international projects worldwide.

  • elene
  • 02/11/2018

Latest News

v

  v